Sunday, June 29, 2008
Thursday, June 19, 2008
1. Digging through my neighbor's trash is humbling...profitable, but humbling.
2. The branch of a magnolia tree falling on the back of your shoulder really hurts.
3. Smaller offices are much easier to decorate.
4. Being a social worker means you have really cool stories...but can't tell anyone.
5. Prunes should be consumed in moderation.
Posted by Kellye at 9:47 PM
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Posted by Kellye at 8:18 AM
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Saturday June 21, 2008
8 am – 12 pm
Registration begins at 7:30 am
At the Trinity Christian Academy Walking Track
10 Windy City Road in Jackson, TN
Registration Fee is $20
For Registration Forms Contact: Dana Huey 731-225-2326 or leave a comment and I will email you a registration form!
Pony Rides and Concessions will also be available.
All the Proceeds Benefit the Susan G. Komen 3-day Walk for the Cure.
Posted by Kellye at 10:59 AM